WHOLESALE REWARDS PROGRAM
Not a Member… It’s Easy
There is no cost for enrollment. In order to participate you need to complete an application and associated forms which you will find under the download button labeled Wholesale Customer Enrollment Packet found on the wholesale customer page. By returning the forms you will begin the approval process. First time and one time users can determine pricing by clicking on the wholesale price list in the drop down menu. Tiered pricing is available but is determined by a criteria that includes volume, customer loyalty and credit worthiness.
If you need to place a sales tax exempt order, please call or complete the tax exempt form also found in the enrollment package.
Once again, thank you for choosing MRLM. We look forward to serving you for years to come.
NEW 2019 MRLM REWARDS PROGRAM & $DUMP DOUGH$ DETAILS
How Reward Points Are Earned (Rules)
- The program and the ability to receive rewards are only available to MRLM, LLC/ dba MRLM Landscape Materials (MRLM) reward members. For every eligible purchase of $100 from MRLM, a reward member will earn (10) $Dump Dough$ Bonus Reward Points. Eligible purchases translate as “net purchases” (less credits, returns and/or adjustments and before tax), of goods and services made at MRLM.
- $Dump Dough$ Reward points are only redeemable towards dumping fees; and at the time of purchase, at any MRLM designated facility, and are non-transferrable. You can only redeem one set of (10) point $Dump Dough$ Reward Points per tip fee invoice. Points are good for the entire season but will expire annually and/or after 6 months of inactivity. Therefore, unused rewards points will be forfeited on December 31 st of each year and will not roll over to the next year. Additionally, MRLM will not award $Dump Dough$ for year-end balances less than (10) points.
- $Dump Dough$ Reward points are not redeemable for Cash, or any other goods or services. $Dump Dough$ Reward points contain no monetary value and are only redeemable as outlined by this program, as a means of reducing dumping fees. Use of $Dump Dough$ Rewards Program constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- MRLM reserves the right to add, modify or delete any benefit, service or feature of this program at our sole discretion; and /or discontinue this program at any time with one month’s written notice.
- We reserve the right to remove any participant from the program, in the event of any fraud or abuse in connection with this program.
Additional Features & Benefits:
- Volume Discounted/ Uniform pricing which is honored at all locations;
- Ability to order products and have them delivered from any MRLM locations;
- Flexible credit program with monthly billing (after approved credit);
- $Dump Dough$ Discounted Dump Fees;
- Customer recognition for quicker order placement and response;
- Extended hours;
- Automated reward activity and tracking.